Privacy Information relative to the Food Museums of the Province of Parma
pursuant to article 13 of Legislative Decree 196/2003 (hereinafter the “Privacy Code”) and art. 13 of the EU Regulation n. 2016/679 (hereinafter “GDPR”), we wish to inform you that the data you have provided as a User of the Food Museums of the province of Parma are the subject of treatment by our Association in compliance with the aforementioned legislation.
Purpose and duration of the treatment
Your personal data is necessary for the provision of services and for compliance with the law.
The data may also be used for marketing purposes and to transmit information and updates to the User, based on the legitimate interest of the Association or upon Your consent.
The data will be processed for a period of time useful for achieving the aforementioned purposes.
Data controller and data processor
The owner of the processing of personal data is:
Maurizio Ceci, President of the Food Museums of the Province of Parma della provincia di Parma
Piazzale della Pace, 1 – 43121 Parma – I
The external Responsible for the processing of personal data is:Aicod Srl – Via Emilia Est 216/A – 43123 Parma – I, email@example.com
Treatment and conservation methods
The processing will be carried out in an automated and / or manual form in accordance with the provisions of the GDPR and the Privacy Code and its attachments in compliance with the principles of lawfulness, purpose limitation, minimization of data and for the period of time necessary for the achievement of the purposes for which they are collected and stored.
Rights of the interested party
At any time, you can exercise, pursuant to art. 7 of Legislative Decree 196/2003 and of articles from 15 to 22 of the EU Regulation n. 2016/679, the right to:
- Request confirmation of the existence of your personal data;
- Obtain information about the purposes of the processing, the categories of personal data, the recipients or the categories of recipients to whom personal data have been or will be communicated and, when possible, the storage period;
- Obtain the correction and deletion of data;
- Obtain the treatment limitation;
- Obtaining data portability, i.e. receiving them from a data controller, in a structured format, commonly used and readable by an automatic device, and transmitting them to another data controller without impediment;
- Oppose the processing at any time and also in the case of processing for direct marketing purposes;
- Oppose an automated decision-making process relating to natural persons, including profiling.
- Ask the data controller to access personal data and to correct or delete them or limit the processing that concerns them or to oppose their treatment, in addition to the right to data portability;
- Revoke the consent at any time without jeopardizing the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent given before the revocation;
- Lodge a complaint with the Data Protection Authority (firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com).
Exercise of rights
You can exercise your rights with a written request sent to the Data Controller of the Association “The Food Museums of the Province of Parma”
Piazzale della Pace, 1
43121 Parma – I
or to the following e-mail
- What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files sent by a server to a user’s device (usually the Internet browser) when they access a page on a website. Cookies allow the web server to store information to be reused during the same visit to the site (session cookies) or later (persistent cookies).
Cookies make it easier to navigate the site, allow the storage of pages visited and other specific information, such as pages visited more frequently, connection errors, etc.
Cookies are stored, based on user preferences, by the individual browser on the specific device used (computer, tablet, smartphone).
Often browsers (Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, Safari etc.) are set to automatically accept cookies. However, users can modify the default configuration, in order to disable or delete cookies, with the consequence, however, that the optimal use of some areas of the Site could be precluded. Therefore, for optimal use of this site, it would be appropriate for the users to configure their browsers to accept the receipt of these cookies.
Furthermore, during navigation, the user could also receive on his terminal cookies of different sites (so-called “third-party cookies”) set directly by the operators of said websites and used for the purposes and in the manner defined by these.
- Types of cookies
- a) Technical cookies: these are cookies necessary for browsing a website and using its features, such as to allow correct display of pages or access to restricted areas. Therefore disabling these cookies does not allow these activities.
They are not used for other purposes and can be divided into:
- Browsing or session cookies: they guarantee the normal navigation and use of the website;
- Functionality cookies, which allow the user to browse according to a series of selected criteria (for example, the language) in order to improve the service rendered to the user.
- b) Performance cookies: these collect information on the efficiency of a website’s responses to user requests anonymously, for the sole purpose of improving the functionality of the website; for example, which pages are most frequently visited by the user, and if there were errors or delays in the delivery of web pages.
- c)Profiling cookies: they are aimed at creating profiles related to the user and are used in order to send advertising messages in line with the preferences shown by the user in the context of web browsing.
This site does not use profiling cookies.
- Third-party cookies
By visiting the website www.museidelcibo.it and connected, the user could also receive on his device cookies from sites managed by other organizations (“cd cookies of” third parties “): this happens because elements such as, can example, images, maps, specific links to web pages of websites or web services.
For the purposes of information transparency, the following is a list of third-party services on the site, the purposes and links to the information pages of the various services:
The Site uses Google Analytics, a web traffic analysis service provided by Google, Inc. (“Google”). This service is used to collect statistical data that allows us to improve the experience of website users. Google Analytics uses “cookies” to collect and analyze information on how users interact with the website in aggregate form (for example, most visited pages, geographical origin of visitors, etc.). Google stores the information collected on its servers in the United States.
The data generated by Google Analytics are stored by Google as indicated in the Information available at the following link:
The user can disable Google Analytics by installing on his browser the opt-out add-on provided by Google: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
On some pages there are interactive maps provided by Google, which may install cookies to collect information and preferences related to this service.
- Management of cookies
The user can decide whether to accept cookies using the settings on his browser.
Below are the links to the information pages of the main browsers:
- Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=it
- Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/it/kb/Gestione%20dei%20cookie
- Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/it-it/internet-explorer/delete-manage-cookies#ie=ie-11
- Safari: http://support.apple.com/kb/HT1677?viewlocale=it_IT
If the browser used is not among those offered, select the “Help” function on your browser to find information on how to proceed.
We remind you that if you choose to block the receipt of cookies, this may compromise or prevent the proper functioning of the Site.
5. List of cookies on the site www.museidelcibo.it